Saturday, October 06, 2007

The time is up

So long since i update.
Hahah.

Well,
had been blog surfing for the weekends.
And also found out quite alot of stuff.
Hahahah !
Most of them dun concern me. Its just tht the news had been reporting quite alot.

Seriously,
i dun understand some ppl and their thinkings.
Wad's the point of copying other ppl blogging style ?
Whn the blogging style sucks?
tsktsk.
Just plain bu yao lian. -.-
Blahhh. Cant enter the blog anymore. Lol.
Bet the blogger is too ashamed of herself to face anyone.
Blahhhhhh.

There are bound to have problems in a relationship.
So, i think if u can face it with a positive mindset, u will see rainbow after rain.
Alright , Grace?
All the best (:

Hmm. Ytd went studying with dawn.
Well, i DID study some.
But mostly we are talking. Obvious ? Hahahh !
I will pass chemistry ! :D

I shall ignore wad the others say about me.
Well, they can say all they wan. But i still prefer to be myself.
If they choose to ignore me, so be it.
Cuz i shant be a nuisance and yearn for their attention, motivation.
I believe, i dont need them to keep me in going on.
They are just passerbys in my life. And i will continue to live without them (:

4 more papers to go !
And ppl , i can officially announced that you are free ! :D
Lol. I shall go mugging now. And attend church next week !
Cheers ppl ! :D

Had a bad dream last night.
Zomg. I shall keep this dream to myself. Cuz i bet ppl will fall into rage if thy hear bout it.
I shall not be a bitch & assure that the dream would not come true.

Hahah.
Having a life that is in a mess,
sure is not good.
I dun like my life ; the bloody bitch tht is in my house who love to scream at antg yet has nothing done. that failure.
I sure hate her. And i wanted the whole world to knw i hate her too.
Lol. She's a bitch just a plain outdated bitch . Who thinks that by cutting herself, she can get attention.
Ohman, wad a bich she can get. Get a life dood.
This is so oh-so-outdated!
Hahahah ! Like i give a fuck ! OHMAN.
FUCK OFF FROM THIS HOUSE IF U DUN LIKE IT MAN.
THIS HOUSE DUN BLOODY HELL NEED U.
FUCKED-FACE.


I wan a new phone ! And super badly too.

5th October 2007:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALGER&ZHIMIN !
Grow up ppl ! :D
I love u guys loads.

No comments: